PSI TECH Discussion Forums

PSI TECH Discussion Forums (http://www.psitech.net/forums/index.php)
-   Politics and Economics (http://www.psitech.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Can any of you use RV to find Bin Laden? (http://www.psitech.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1519)

Redbob86 06-30-2005 08:00 PM

Can any of you use RV to find Bin Laden?

Just asking. I can't be the only one who's thought of this.

SPhYNX 04-26-2006 07:22 AM

possibly...

not that i've done the full course,
however i do think a well homed
remote viewer increases the probability
curve concerning the way we track him...

today, i returned to this forum, and found
a freaky old thread... in 1999 on NOV 11th
EGYPTIAN AIRLINES Flight went from 33,ooo ft
into the briny sea. Bin Laden now seems to have
returned to EGYPT or perhaps the SINAI.

with the bombing of the AL CAPONE cafe
and several suicide bombings in the past 24
hours, as we in the west celebrated EASTER
and once again looked at the sound version
of CECIL B. DeMILLE's TEN COMMANDMENTs,
and numerous passion plays about j.c...

O*B*L seems to have gone into a new phase...
Today, i can't help but wonder if indeed the
downing of the plane in 1999 has something
to do with our here and now... O*B*L has a
pattern. likes number combinations. sometimes
his vibes are all over something.

SPhYNX 04-26-2006 07:41 AM

in a way, PSI-TECH was lookin' for BIN LADEN...

http://www.remoteviewing.com/remote-...potreport.html
my previous posting needs an edit.
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/trans...air_11-17.html
here are 2 links that almost answer your question...

SuperDuper 08-19-2007 05:23 PM

The folks at TRV mainly Dane and Jonie themselves don't do a damn thing to find people, solve murders or mysteries. All I have ever seen them do is create some half-assed target about missing people and then give it to fresh students who have barely made it past stage one. That is not doing a damn thing. From there they take the result from this supposed session which wasn't crap in the first place and post in on the boards in the form of a story describing how they used TRV to find information that was already in the news to begin with and pretend they are trying to solve crime. Saying all the while "Come visit our TRV site!!! Look at this crime we almost solved!!!''

The notion of people at PSI Tech officially doing anything to solve crime is an absolute joke. Period.

The only attempt I have ever been able to find that was made by anyone who has actual talent concering RV was Kimberly Snow getting her own team together and finding a missing child that was still alive at the time. Upon taking their info to the police they were rejected and the kid was later viewed to have died.

And there you have it.

snow 08-25-2007 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperDuper (Post 4536)
The folks at TRV mainly Dane and Jonie themselves don't do a damn thing to find people, solve murders or mysteries. All I have ever seen them do is create some half-assed target about missing people and then give it to fresh students who have barely made it past stage one. That is not doing a damn thing. From there they take the result from this supposed session which wasn't crap in the first place and post in on the boards in the form of a story describing how they used TRV to find information that was already in the news to begin with and pretend they are trying to solve crime. Saying all the while "Come visit our TRV site!!! Look at this crime we almost solved!!!''

The notion of people at PSI Tech officially doing anything to solve crime is an absolute joke. Period.

The only attempt I have ever been able to find that was made by anyone who has actual talent concering RV was Kimberly Snow getting her own team together and finding a missing child that was still alive at the time. Upon taking their info to the police they were rejected and the kid was later viewed to have died.

And there you have it.

Actually that wasn't me that assembled the team, although I did participate. I believe that team was organized by another PSITECH student named Dolores. And yes, that is one of the tragic walls that you hit as a TRVer. Dane, Joni, Dames, any skilled TRVer who has worked on a missing person case or crime or case involving time sensitive material have experienced this frustration...it doesn't matter how accurate your data is, eventually it comes down to having to convince someone on the case that RV is real and that it works. The authorities then either follow your data or don't. But there's always that chain link fence, either real or metaphorical, and after a while you wonder why you're doing it at all. Ultimately it's not about proving it to anyone, because there's nothing to prove. There's nothing more heartbreaking than TRVing a live, scared, confused child moments before her demise only to watch her die because you couldn't do anything about it. That's just the sad reality of having this skill. Hopefully one day that will change.

As far as using TRV to solve crimes...there are many professional TRVers out there, PSI TECH trained TRVers, who are solving crimes for clients every day. Trust me on this one. It's a great tool for that. PSI TECH is a company. Their objective is to train people in TRV. Not to solve crimes. To that objective they excel.

Kimberly