PSI TECH Discussion Forums  

Go Back   PSI TECH Discussion Forums > Open Discussion Forums > Technical Remote Viewing

Old 07-28-2005, 08:57 PM

If I may state the allready mentioned.....

I have seen the 2002 results about Bin Laden in Bangledesh, but that was 3 years ago. Can anybody actually use RV to track his location. He's the #1 target, I can't be the only one who's thought of tracking him down.
Old 08-03-2005, 11:09 AM

Of course it's possible to use RV to track him down.
It has most certainly been done but we haven't seen the results,that all.
Old 08-30-2006, 07:28 AM

Unhappy

I have tried to sneak a peak, but it is hard to get around that wall. They know when you are trying to pry. One thing I do know, he is not in Afganistan. I'm a little nervous about trying to find someone like him. I don't want to put myself or my family in danger.
Old 01-30-2007, 07:22 PM

let the Government RV'ers deal with him then naturalrv

BTW what do you mean "They know when your trying to pry" Bin Laden himself or just his body(err soul)guards or someone/thing else?
Old 12-29-2007, 04:50 AM

He is in the Balkans, seen live without RV in the backseat of a black Mercedes. He travels with 4 other guys. Nobody said anything about it out loud in the country I was visiting coz they fear for their lives. So when I found out I told a CIA friend and they don't care. I can't remember what year it was.
Old 01-15-2008, 08:01 AM

Wink

At one time, I was a bit nervous about looking for him or people like him, only because it was an unlikely request from this particular person. Therefore, I was a bit leary. As far as someone knowing when I pry, that would not be Bin Ladin himself, nor his soul , just other government officials from other countries that have been RVing a lot longer than people in the USA. I know this fact, first hand. I wish that we could do this as a regular job somewhere. Did you ever think about joining the US government RVers? Anyway, it seems like the government doesn't care, so why waste time and stress about what you cannot control. Of course, unless if you get paid for it. I'm not talking about missing children and other issues that are 'close to the heart'.
Thanks Voyager.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
let the Government RV'ers deal with him then naturalrv

BTW what do you mean "They know when your trying to pry" Bin Laden himself or just his body(err soul)guards or someone/thing else?

Last edited by naturalrv; 01-15-2008 at 08:09 AM.
Old 01-24-2009, 09:09 AM

Post Voyager BTW

I don't care what you think anymore! I was trying to be humerous and put things in a nice way. Matter of fact, I am not afraid for me and my family. I am a risk taker and can find anyone or anything that interest me! And yes, there are other RVs in other countries that are capable of intercepting other people trying to Rv their location. Did you know that?! It doesn't have anything to do with Bin Ladin's soul . Whether the government cares or not, I don't care what anyone thinks. I just have fun doing it and I am not even trained! If I were to seek legitimate training and be able to improve my skills, I'd be the best!
Old 01-26-2009, 08:54 AM

to be the best...

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturalrv View Post
I just have fun doing it and I am not even trained! If I were to seek legitimate training and be able to improve my skills, I'd be the best!
Why don't you?

Kimberly