PSI TECH Discussion Forums  

Go Back   PSI TECH Discussion Forums > Open Discussion Forums > Mind & Consciousness

Old 02-04-2009, 01:41 AM

Exclamation New and eager to learn

Hello there,

Like to say hy and introduce myself. I'm from Europe and just starting. I have the gen.2 video course for a while and I was a bit sceptic. To much work and a little time. Was it worth investing the time to prove to myself something like this could actualy work?
It's the best to find out for yourself. So I started last week. It wil be at a slow pase because there just isn't enough time to spend on this. Maybe it wil change when I see progress.

Few questions I would like to get aswered.
* Since everything has to be done very quickly without thinking, is it a good idea to translate the words while decoding the ideogram?
* The whole idea is new to me leaving me with a lot of questions. How does it manifest? Will I only get some scrabbeling on paper, open for any interpretation, or wil it reveal itself as pictures that can actualy be seen?

I now I have to learn a lot.
Thanks for your time and hope to speak to you real soon again.

Kind regards.
MrMax
Old 02-04-2009, 10:39 AM

[QUOTE=g-peters;5063]

It's the best to find out for yourself. So I started last week. It wil be at a slow pase because there just isn't enough time to spend on this. Maybe it wil change when I see progress.

Few questions I would like to get aswered.
* Since everything has to be done very quickly without thinking, is it a good idea to translate the words while decoding the ideogram?
* The whole idea is new to me leaving me with a lot of questions. How does it manifest? Will I only get some scrabbeling on paper, open for any interpretation, or wil it reveal itself as pictures that can actualy be seen?

QUOTE]

Hi Mr. Max, welcome to the forum.

Yes, there is time invested to learn this skill (which is why most people looking for some quick "psychic experience" usually drop out when they realize that it actually takes dedication and practice, like any skill, to become proficient).

Regarding your question about translating...I assume you mean that English is not your native tongue? If so, once you completely learn the structure and protocals of TRV, you can do sessions in your native tongue. One of the best students to come through PSI TECH was Portuguese, and he would do his sessions in Portuguese, and then translate them to English for posting in our forum for feedback. After several years, however, he had become so proficient in English, that he was able to do sessions in English without slowing down the process. Speed is essential with TRV. Most students who struggle in the beginning are moving too slow.

Regarding your second question, the Gen. II tapes should cover that, and you will see in the tapes what the end result will be. As you become more proficient, and move beyond the basic stage 1-3 and start practicing the advanced stages 4-7, you will be doing longer sessions, lasting 45 minutes, with numerous sketches and a full summary and analysis of the target site. A typical s4 session will have maybe 6 movements, 20-28 pages of data, including sketches.

Kimberly
Old 02-04-2009, 01:33 PM

Hello Kimberly,

Thanks for the reply. I see what your meaning. Learning the structure and protocols in English. After learning these protocols it's ok to to move to my native language and do the sessions in my own language. Can you tell me why this has to be done? I don't mind doing it in English, but it slows down the process and this seems to be the tricky part (consious mind takes over if I got the picture right). I have to think in a foreign language. This is part of the concious mind if i'm not mistaken.

Thanks for your time and guidance here, and plaise forgive me if my English is a little rusty. It has been a while.

Regards;
MrMax

Hi Mr. Max, welcome to the forum.

Yes, there is time invested to learn this skill (which is why most people looking for some quick "psychic experience" usually drop out when they realize that it actually takes dedication and practice, like any skill, to become proficient).

Regarding your question about translating...I assume you mean that English is not your native tongue? If so, once you completely learn the structure and protocals of TRV, you can do sessions in your native tongue. One of the best students to come through PSI TECH was Portuguese, and he would do his sessions in Portuguese, and then translate them to English for posting in our forum for feedback. After several years, however, he had become so proficient in English, that he was able to do sessions in English without slowing down the process. Speed is essential with TRV. Most students who struggle in the beginning are moving too slow.

Regarding your second question, the Gen. II tapes should cover that, and you will see in the tapes what the end result will be. As you become more proficient, and move beyond the basic stage 1-3 and start practicing the advanced stages 4-7, you will be doing longer sessions, lasting 45 minutes, with numerous sketches and a full summary and analysis of the target site. A typical s4 session will have maybe 6 movements, 20-28 pages of data, including sketches.

Kimberly[/QUOTE]
Old 02-04-2009, 01:50 PM

TRV and language

What I meant was, to make sure that you have completely learned the structure and protocals of TRV. But yes, you will want to use whatever language you think and write the fastest in. In your case that would be your native tongue. You can always translate later if you'd like to send in session work to share with peers or for feedback from an instructor.

Looking forward to your progress!

Kimberly
Old 02-04-2009, 01:59 PM

looks the right way to go. Just starting and a long way to go. Looking forward to see some progress myself first. Thanks for your help.

MrMax

Quote:
Originally Posted by snow View Post
What I meant was, to make sure that you have completely learned the structure and protocals of TRV. But yes, you will want to use whatever language you think and write the fastest in. In your case that would be your native tongue. You can always translate later if you'd like to send in session work to share with peers or for feedback from an instructor.

Looking forward to your progress!

Kimberly
Old 02-12-2009, 12:32 PM

Hi Mr. Max,

Welcome!