PSI TECH Discussion Forums  

Go Back   PSI TECH Discussion Forums > Open Discussion Forums > Open Discussion

Old 05-02-2011, 10:12 AM

Cool "Ben" body bags and sex

Years before 9-11, I posted, that on my way to work that Sunday morning, in a bad radio reception area, I heard a report by The Heritage Foundation, on "Ben" forcing women to beg on streets wearing body bags. Some were pharmacists and doctors, but that does not matter, WOMEN IN BODY BAGS! BEGGING. Outrage. I could not remember the source at the time I have since then: The Heritage Foundation.

At the time, I was poo-pooed by the forum. Oh really!
Then it came out and Bless You again, Wildfire, you posted images of women in body bags, they called them Burkas ? You can't really see out of them, your vision is impaired--gee the 5 senses are attacked having to wear it Kind of like a mobile Sensory Deprevation Tank. --garment of Hell.
Sight, Smell, Taste, Touch, Hearing--all impaired from one extreme to another
Pitiful. --I won't wear a hat.

I did not know at the time, that all women in the middle east wear body bags-outrage! Except in Israel, God Bless Them.

I know here, in the heat, we let the breeze blow through our hair and keep it healthy, sunshine on our skin to absorb Vitamin D, fresh air to fill our lungs, and health flows through out our bodies.
But they wear a head scarf.

Bad enough, constant pressure on the head, and a sweaty scalp and unhealthy hair and scalp. I am amazed their hair does not fall out. Maybe it does, who would know? At least, they don't wear a veil where they are forced to breath back in their exhaled toxic breath. Slow poison. (as well as headaches and claustrophobia)
As the stomach turns.

I could type on about how bad high heels are.
They and high boots were created to wade through the blood of slaughtered animals.
But western womens clothing is no where near as deadly as the Eastern.

I am SURE that old "Ben" is truly miserable with his 70 virgins while they extract just REVENGE for the HELL he put women through.
(or Asexuals - under grace---or lesbians )

Oh! I found out that there are a LOT of ASEXUALS in the world LOL!
What is better than sex? A slice of cake.
To identify themselves they wear a black ring on their middle finger right hand.
With or without markings, Ace of spades or hearts--"Acers" short for asexual.
I suggest they are "Under Grace", little or no sex drive.

ONE OF THE GREATEST EVILS IS FORCING YOUR TYPE OF SEXUALITY ON OTHERS:

CONSIDER: You want homosexuals to marry the opposite sex.
WHAT IF laws where reversed and HETEROSEXUALS HAD TO MARRY THE SAME SEX? --that would be an abomonation.
SAME AS GIRLS BEING FORCED TO MARRY OLD MEN,
or ASEXUALS having sexuality forced upon them.

WHAT IF: HOMOSEXUALS AND ASEXUALS WERE GODS METHOD OF POPULATION CONTROL?

It is against Bible law--but back then AIDS and STDS could wipe out entire populations, they would not necessarily know the cause.

NOW we have the knowledge to take precautions and medicine.

No, I guess they aren't really perverts--they just have a sex drive. Just leave the rest of us alone.

--just a thought. -- Grandma.

Last edited by Nomad; 05-02-2011 at 10:21 AM.