PSI TECH Discussion Forums  

Go Back   PSI TECH Discussion Forums > Open Discussion Forums > Preparedness and Survival

Old 08-14-2003, 05:17 PM

Arrow dream symbology

Was curious, has anyone here had any warning type dreams about events which they prepared for?
Old 06-30-2004, 12:19 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Kinkwa Neko
I know this is an old post but to answer the question, yes. Like most people interested in psychic arts I've always known I was gifted but it wasn't until I started working with the remote viewing exercises from Psi Tech that my visions and dreams became much more clear. Incredibly clear this last week in fact, when I drempt that I found my grandfather dead. I am the caregiver for my grandparents so I worry about them quite a bit, but in my dream I saw the events in order and was able to stop them. It started with him being over medicated and pulling out his cathader and lieing in a pool of blood. Later in my dream his heart stopped. When it happened that he pulled out the cathader and I found him just like the first part of the dream I went against medical orders and changed his meds myself (just to state we have an appt. this week with the doc so I'm not being negligent). Today he was incredibly weak and we could not lift him out of the floor. We had to call First Responders and the same firemen I saw in my dream standing in my living room were here this morning. The difference was that the ambulience never came and he is taking a nap right now. I'm still in a little bit of shock but could not be more happy, nor could I be a bigger fan of Psi Tech.