The PSI TECH conference areas, including the public open discussion and chat areas, are provided free of charge as a public service by PSI TECH. As such, you do not automatically have a privilege to use or abuse those areas. This is a privately-held, highly moderated site.PSI TECH's main purpose for providing these forums is to supply TRV Tape trainees with adjunct technical support to enhance the TRV learning process.
The conference areas are also utilized for trainees to discuss their work, compare sessions, make suggestions, exchange ideas. and converse about the effects that TRV may have upon their lives.
Non-trainees are welcome to visit and utilize the conference areas, however please be aware of the following:
PSI TECH Conference Area Policy
- This is not a forum for TRV controversy.
- We are not here to defend or to prove TRV validity.
- We will not display or respond to repetitive and redundant questions.
- Messages that contain vulgar language will be deleted and the offending user will be removed.
- We will not display policy complaints or questions about the removal of individual rule violators.
- Administrative or policy complaints about PSI TECH should be e-mailed to the PSI TECH staff. Their e-mail addresses can be found at the bottom of this page. We receive hundreds of e-mails each day, and can not guarantee a response to every e-mail.
- Netiquette is expected.
- This is not a democracy. Conference area manager's decisons are final. If you are found to be abusing the features provided on this site, regardless of whatever arguments you have, your access will quickly be terminated.
- Having bought sixteen copies of our distance learning programs, or being the best TRVer in the world, does not automatically give you access to these conference areas. You still must abide by these guidelines, so that everyone can enjoy their time here. Failure to do so, will result in the termination of your access to these areas.
- All messages posted in the PSI TECH chat rooms, bulletin boards and conference areas become the property of PSI TECH International, Inc. Any reproduction by any means (print, radio, electronic or otherwise) without the explicit written permission of PSI TECH International, Inc. is STRICTLY prohibited.
PSI TECH Moderation staff